- 11 Apr 2022
Advanced Customization of Version 3 & 4 of the Members Portal
- Updated on 11 Apr 2022
What You Need to Customize Version 3 & 4 of the Members Portal
- An admin account in Nexudus
- Access to the Template Editor
Programming Languages Used in Version 3 & 4
In order to customize version 3 and 4 of the Members Portal, you need a working knowledge in the following programming languages:
- HTML / CSS
- React JS
You can find a list of consultants specialized in web development on our website.
Methods to Customize Version 3 & 4
You can customise your Nexudus portal in more detail by accessing the code used in the different pages. There are three ways you can do this:
Use this method when having to make minor changes to the portal. For example:
- Altering the style of buttons, links, fonts, etc...
- Adding custom static HTML pages.
Use this method if you want to create your own version of specific components in one or more pages. For example:
- Replace the header section of every page with your own.
- Replace the way member profiles are displayed on the site or what specific data is shared.
- Add additional components to any page.
Use this method when you need to host the members portal on your own infrastructure. For example:
- You need to do a complete rewrite of all pages to apply radically different styles and layouts.
- You want to use all or part of the portal features within your own marketing site or other platform features.