- 17 May 2022
Releasing Print Jobs Using Passport
- Updated on 17 May 2022
You can release PaperCut print jobs using the standard or white-label version of the Passport app. The print jobs are released by tapping your phone on ELATEC readers that are connected to the printers.
- The PaperCut MF integration enabled your Nexudus account.
- ELATEC TWN4 MultiTech 2 readers set up and connected to your PaperCut MF printers.
The first time you try to release a print job using Passport, you will need to enter your printing credentials (email and PIN code). Past this initial setup, you will be able to release prints by simply tapping your phone on the reader connected to the printer.
- Open the Passport app or its white-label version on your phone
Log in to your customer account if you aren't already logged in.
Tap on the Release prints tile.
- Hold your phone next to the reader connected to the printer.
- Enter your email address and your PIN code on the printer.
Tap the Show Pin button on the app screen.
All set! You can now release prints using Passport.
Releasing Print Jobs
Once you complete the initial setup, all you need to do to release print jobs is:
- Make sure Bluetooth is active on your phone
- Open the Passport app.
- Tap the Release print tile and hold your phone next to the printer's reader.