- 27 Jan 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
- Updated on 27 Jan 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
What Are Reminders?
Reminders let you automatically send messages to users when a certain condition, also known as a trigger, is met. Reminders can help you streamline your operations and communicate more effectively with your users.
If you want to use the same reminders across all locations in your network, you'll need to set up the same reminder in each of your locations.
Reminder Common Scenarios
- Wish a happy birthday to members and contacts.
- Let your customers know that your space will remain open (or close) for the holidays.
- Remind customers that they still have a delivery waiting for them if they don't collect it within a week.
- Remind members that their plan will automatically be renewed in 3 days.
- Share the onboarding process with new members 7 days before the start of their contract.
- Let an admin know member contracts are ending 30 days before the cancellation date.
All reminders have three main components:
A Reminder Message
This is simply the canned message that you want to include in the email reminder that your users will receive.
The canned message you select is simply a message macro. The message macro acts as template that you can customize with message tokens such as the user's name or their current plan.
The trigger is a condition that needs to be met for the reminder to be sent to your users. Reminders have a set list of triggers you can choose from.
If you set up a reminder past 8a.m. on any given day, the reminder won't be triggered that day.
The triggers currently available are:
- At a fixed date
- A number of days after member/contact signs up
- A number of days after member plan is renewed
- A number of days before member plan is renewed
- On the day of the member/contact birthday
- A number of days before member plan is cancelled
- After a booking ends
- A number of days after the user accessed (via web or check-in)
- After a product is purchased
- A number of days after an invoice is due
- The first time someone checks in
- When someone submits a registration form
- A number of days before the contract term ends
- When customer has booked more than 10 bookings in the last 6 months but none in the last month
- When customer books regularly (more than 4 bookings in the last 4 weeks, at least one in the last 7 days)
- When a regular booker stops booking (more than 10 bookings but none in the last 6 months)
- When a customer booked once but not again in the last month
- When the first invoice is paid
- Days before contract starts
- A number of days after a delivery was received, but not collected
- A number of days after the first contract starts
A User Subset
The user subset is simply the group of users you want to have receive the reminder.
Reminders can be sent to:
- An individual customer or admin user
- Members signed up to specific plans
- All members
- All contacts
- All customers
You can also choose to send reminders to a specific email address.