- 31 May 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
- Updated on 31 May 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
What are Reminders?
Reminders are automated email notifications that you can send to different customer subgroups when an event, also known as a trigger, happens in Nexudus.
Reminders are a great tool to automate part of your customer communications and streamline your operations.
We've listed some reminder scenarios below:
- Sending a message and a discount to your customers on their birthday.
- Collect feedback from customers after each booking or at a specific date.
- Remind members 3 days ahead of time that their plan will automatically renew.
- Let your all your customers know that your space will stay open or close during public holidays.
- Remind customers to come pick up their deliveries if they don't collect them within a week.
- Share the onboarding process with new members 7 days before the start of their contract.
- Let an admin know member contracts are ending 30 days before the cancellation date.
How Reminders Work
All reminders have three main components:
This is simply the canned message that you want to include in the email reminder that your users will receive.
The canned message you select is simply a message macro. The message macro acts as a template that you can customize with message tokens such as the user's name or their current plan.
The trigger is a condition that needs to be met for the reminder to be sent to the user. Reminders have a set list of triggers you can choose from.
The triggers currently available are:
- After a booking
- After purchasing a product
- After submitting the sign-up form
- After the first check-in
- Days after a contract starts
- Days after invoice is due
- Days after last activity
- Days after renewal
- Days after sign-up
- Days after uncollected delivery
- Days before cancellation
- Days before contract starts
- Days before contract terms ends
- Days before renewal
- First invoice is paid
- Fixed date
- On the customer's birthday
- When a customer booked once but not again in the last month
- When a regular booker stops booking (more than 10 bookings but none in the last 6 months)
- When customer books regularly (more than 4 bookings in the last 4 weeks, at least one in the last 7 days)
- When customer has booked more than 10 bookings in the last 6 months but none in the last month
A customer group
The user subset is simply the group of users who should receive the reminder.
Reminders can be sent to:
- An individual customer or admin user
- Members signed up to specific plans
- All members
- All contacts
- All customers
You can also choose to send reminders to a specific email address.
Reminders & Networks
Reminders are location-specific unless you create them in a network location and enable the Send to all locations within [your location name] toggle.