- 17 Nov 2021
- Updated on 17 Nov 2021
What Is the Members Portal
The Members Portal is the customer-facing side of the Nexudus platform. The portal lets your customers manage their account, place bookings, connect with other members of your space and so much more!
Members Portal Sections
The home page is the first page customers see when they aren't logged in.
The home page lets them sign up or sign in to the portal. They can also access the different sections of the Members Portal you've set as public via Settings > Website > Access on the Admin Panel.
This page is the first page customers see when they log in to your Members Portal.
Logged in customers know at a glance:
- How many customers are currently checked in to the space compared to the space's maximum capacity.
- How many deliveries are waiting for them, if any.
- Their current bookings, if any.
- Their current unpaid invoices, if any.
- The help desk requests they've raised, if any.