- 27 Apr 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
- Updated on 27 Apr 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
What are Reminders?
Reminders let you automatically send messages to users when a certain events, also known as triggers, happen in Nexudus. Reminders can help you streamline your operations and communicate more effectively with your users.
For example, sending a message to users on their birthday or right after a meeting room booking.
If you want to use the same reminders across all locations in your network, you must set them up in each location.
Reminder Common Scenarios
- Wish a happy birthday to users.
- Let users know if you stay open or closed during the holidays.
- Remind users that they have a delivery waiting for them after a week.
- Share some onboarding material with users a few days after they join the space.
- Nofify an admin that a user is leaving in 30 days so they can prepare their offboarding.
All reminders have three main components:
A Reminder Message
This is simply the canned message that you want to include in the email reminder that your users will receive.
The canned message you select is simply a message macro. The message macro acts as templates that you can customize with message tokens such as the user's name or certain details they have on record.
The trigger is an event in Nexudus that trigger the reminder to be sent to your users. Reminders have a set list of triggers you can choose from.
The triggers currently available are:
- At a fixed date
- On the day of the user birthday
- After a booking ends
- A number of days after the user accessed (via web or check-in)
- The first time someone checks in
- When someone submits a registration form
- When user has booked more than 10 bookings in the last 6 months but none in the last month
- When user books regularly (more than 4 bookings in the last 4 weeks, at least one in the last 7 days)
- When a regular booker stops booking (more than 10 bookings but none in the last 6 months)
- When a user booked once but not again in the last month
- Days before user-group subscription starts
- A number of days after a delivery was received, but not collected
- A number of days after the first user-group susbcription starts
A User Subset
The user subset is simply the group of users you want to have receive the reminder.
Reminders can be sent to:
- All users with an active subscription
- All users with no active subscription
- All users
- All users within a specific user group
- A single user
You can also choose to send reminders to a specific email address.